The Royal Castle of Evksinograd is located at a distance of 3 kilometers south of St. St. Constantine and Helena Resort. The complex used to be a royal summer residence for the monarchs who ruled Bulgaria after the liberation of the country from the Ottoman Dominion (1878) – Alexander Battenberg, Ferdinand and Boris III.
Evksinograd is open for tourists. The tourist route includes the historical core of the park with the greenhouses, the palace building, the sundial (gift for tsar Ferdinand by queen Victoria), the chapel St. Dimitar and the winery. Another landmark in the area of the residence is the ruins of the late ancient fortress Kastritsi in the northeastern part of the park.
The complex offers accommodation – there is a restaurant and a barbeque, also opportunities for practicing of various sports, such as table tennis, tennis, basketball, volleyball, fitness, bowling, water skiing and surfing.