The Navy Club
 
Rated 4.3/5 based on 984 customer reviews

The Navy Club

Attraction type: Monuments of Architecture
Address: 2 Vladislav Varnenchik Blvd, Varna

The Navy Club was built in the end of 19th century on December 10, 1900 by the design of two architects – Todor Boyadzhiev from Varna and the Frenchman Pierre. The first New Year’s grand ball in Varna was organized in the Club after the Liberation (1878), on the occasion of the beginning of the new century. With its imposing architectural style, dominates at the corner of the principal Varna boulevards Maria Louisa and Vladislav Varnenchik – opposite the Cathedral.