The construction began in 1929 and ended in 1933. The building is an architectural monument of local importance. It`s designed with wholesale scaled baroque elements. Typical for the building is the massive half-rounded rizalit that ends with a huge circular dome-shaped shield. The three arched doors can be achieved by large semicurved staircases. The doors are flanked by Corinthian columns that carry a balustrade balcony. The building embodies the strength and power of industrial Chamber and Commodity Exchange. Since 1952 the building was handed over to the MRL and it is used as a headquarter of the Navy. As a military facility the building is guarded 24 hours.