The building of Central Post Office was built 1930-1935. The two-storey building is pretty impressive with its internal architectural decoration – work of the Ukrainian sculptor Mykhailo Paraschuk. In 1967 the building was upgraded with one more floor, and later expanded to the west side. Unfortunately, during the extension of the building, the work of Paraschuk was destroyed.
The Post office offers all postal and telecommunications services, including telephone, ships and satellite links.